Over the years, the debate on comparison between manual and best electric toothbrush is gaining strength. Many people after experiencing electric toothbrush have started giving preference to it while a few are still on the side of the manual one. There are many proved advantages of this amazing device in nearly every electric toothbrush review. There are many types of electric toothbrushes available in the market according to their features, performance and prices.
If you want to buy an electric toothbrush for the first time, or want to get a better model than before, do some research and then make your decision.
|Best Electric Tooth Brush||Product Dimensions||Product Weight||Detailed Reviews||Customer Reviews||Check at Amazon|
|4.7 x 6.6 x 10 inches||2.6 pounds||Read more||428 Customer Reviews||See at Amazon|
|7.7 x 3.9 x 10 inches||1.2 pounds||Read more||155 Customer Reviews||See at Amazon|
|1.3 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches||14.4 ounces||Read more||1318 Customer reviews||See at Amazon|
|0.5 x 1 x 7 inches||4.8 ounces||Read more||521 Customer Reviews||See at Amazon|
|9 x 1 x 1 inches||8 ounces||Read more||44 Customer reviews||See at Amazon|
Top 5 Electric Toothbrushes Comparison
During a survey, different people using electric toothbrushes were interviewed and the features and performance of their toothbrushes were discussed. Five different models of electric toothbrushes were prominent during the discussion. They are reviewed below.
Oral-B Precision Black 7000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Oral B is a multinational brand making products related to oral hygiene. It started in 1950, by a periodontist, Dr. Robert W. Hudson. Oral B has become a part of Procter and Gamble since 2006. This electric toothbrush by Oral B has a sleek design and loads of features. Some of its features are given below:
- This electric toothbrush measures 4.7 x 6.6 x 10 inches and weighs 2.6 pounds.
- It has all the advanced 3D actions namely pulsating, oscillating and rotating action. This Oral B toothbrush is at least two times better than the manual toothbrush in performance.
- It gets recharged easily while standing on its charging station. A fully charged Oral B 7000 toothbrush performs flawlessly for ten days.
- There are three brush heads, sensitive, pro-white, and floss white action for performing different actions to provide an excellent white set of teeth.
- Six different types of modes are available to choose from in the handle of this electric toothbrush. The modes are named daily clean, sensitive, whitening, deep clean, massage and tongue cleaner.
- Pressure sensor signifies if the pressure buildup on the toothbrush gets more than required.
- Timer indicates the user as two minutes brushing time is finished.
- Travel case is also included in its packaging.
Oral-B Pro 5000 with Bluetooth Electric Power Toothbrush
Oral B is a known and famous name making products related to oral hygiene. It was started in 1950, by a periodontist, Dr. Robert W. Hudson. This electric toothbrush Oral B Pro 5000 has an attractive design with multiple features.
- This best electric toothbrush measures 7.7 x 3.9 x 10 inches and weighs 1.2 pounds.
- Round brush head when angled 16 degrees provides thorough cleaning. Due to round brush head, each tooth gets extensively clean.
- Oral B 5000 provides 3D cleaning which is far much better than a manual toothbrush. It provides pulsating, oscillating, and rotating action to satisfy its customers to the fullest.
- The cleaning modes offered to be chosen are daily clean, gum care, sensitive, whitening and deep clean.
- Oral B 5000 has the facility to be communicated with Bluetooth with your smart phone. This facility can help the user develop and change the way of keeping his mouth clean.
- Pressure sensor lights up and indicates the user that he/she is pressing the toothbrush extra hard.
- Timer indicator beeps at every thirty seconds to inform that the cleaning section should be changed.
- A fully charged toothbrush can last for ten days without getting recharged.
- Lots of different kinds of brush heads made by Oral B can be used with this electric toothbrush handle.
- Travel case comes with toothbrush for traveling purposes.
Philips Sonicare HX9332/05 Diamond Clean Electric Toothbrush
In 1987, David Giuliani, Dr. David Engel, and Roy Martin made a company named Gem Tech to make products relating oral hygiene. In 1995, its name changed to Optiva Corporation, and in 2000 Philips Domestic Appliances. Sonicare toothbrushes were introduced in the market in 1992. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean is the most advanced electric toothbrush made by Philips. Its key features are as follows:
- This product measures 1.3 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches and weighs 14.4 ounces.
- This toothbrush uses sonic technology to clean teeth with 31,000 strokes per minute.
- Regular use of this toothbrush can improve gum health in 2 weeks, and removes plaque 7 times more quickly than the manual toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare has the capability to remove stains of tea, coffee, red wine, etc with regular use.
- Five types of cleaning modes are offered by this electric toothbrush, such as Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care, and Sensitive.
- Smartimer informs the user by beeping that the cleaning duration can be ended.
- This toothbrush can be charged through induction technology in a glass while connected to its base.
- Its rechargeable battery can give 42 sessions without flaw.
- Its travel case has the facility of USB charging, so that this brush can be charged anywhere through the USB.
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Sonicare toothbrushes got introduced in the year 1992 BY Philips Sonicare and by the year 2001 they were considered the best brand in the US. Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 is also a worth having electric toothbrush made by Philips. Its key features are as follows:
- This product measures 0.5 x 1 x 7 inches and weighs 4.8 ounces.
- Powerful sonic technology cleans with 31,000 strokes per minute. No food remains trapped in any corner, every tooth is cleaned thoroughly.
- Three brushing modes are offered namely Clean, Clean and White and Sensitive. Every kind of user can make use of this toothbrush cleaning modes.
- Philips Sonicare has been proven to clean stubborn stains of tea, coffee, cigarettes etc.
- Angled brush head allow it to reach and clean the back teeth without problem.
- Its easy start program makes it easy to use for beginners especially. During the first 14 sessions, this electric toothbrush increases its power to accommodate the user to its use.
- It is equally safe to use for people with braces, or people having implants in their mouth.
- Smartimer feature is installed which signifies the user that the brushing process can be finished as the two minutes time is over.
The Original Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush By Smilex
Smilex Corporation has been making excellent quality electric toothbrushes to satisfy millions of people world wide for over 20 years. This toothbrush by Smilex has got worth having features.
- This product measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 8 ounces.
- This Smilex electric toothbrush features 18,000 sonic bristles vibrations in combination with 96 million ultrasonic pulses to show the quality of its cleaning.
- It removes plaque nearly 97% in thirty days time, one of the most common features causing tooth decay.
- The massage head provides relaxation to gums by giving a nice massage and increasing blood circulation.
- The ultrasonic waves of this electric toothbrush by Smilex can reach ½ inch below the gum line and protect the user’s teeth from diseases like gingivitis.
- People with braces or fillings can use this toothbrush without fear. It cannot damage their investment on their teeth; rather it will keep good care of them.
- Smartimer alerts the user to change the mouth quadrant after every 45 seconds, while after three minutes it advices the user to stop brushing.
- It can be charged through induction, and can last for 28 uses when fully charged without the need of recharging.
Here we have described some of the top best electric toothbrush reviews by the leading companies in the market. Read about each electric toothbrush, its features and performance, and compare these points with your teeth requirements and needs. If you are already using electric toothbrushes, your previous experiences will help you. All the companies have a good reputation and hopefully you can choose among them easily and choose the best one for you!